Steps to get a new Water Supply Connection
- Obtain Bank receipt from any branch of State Bank of Sikkim for Rs.25.00 at Bh : 0215-01-103 as fees for application form.
- From available in the Revenue cell of the Department and at all Divisional and Sub divisional Office located at various places in the state.
- Submit filled up form & enclose a blueprint plan of the premises passed by UD&HD/ any relevant land document.
- Once Permission or Connection is granted, specified connection fee must be paid within 30 days, after which it will become invalid.
- For places other than Gangtok, the same process is to be followed in the nearest WS& PHE offices.
- The consumer is responsible for all works required to pipe water from our connection point to his premises but this has to be done under our supervision.
- The customer will also have to obtain approval from Roads & Bridges Department/ UD&HD/GREF if a road needs to be cut to make the water connection.
We will provide you with a connection within 7 days of your fulfilling all formalities subject to feasibility.